Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's Your Biggest Dream?

Having a dream is not enough
Do you live in your dream you had dreamed of?
Hey you who are living in your dream, how's it feel like?
I really wish I were you
Have you planned along the way?
I'm taking years on my way
You know how I hate the words : God gives us what we need, not what we want!
It's soon gonna break my spirit
I know exactly what I want, but my needs? What will I need?
Find it out and keep chasing!
Isn't life is about the journey of finding out and found out?
If you failed, wake up and chasing again
You've reached your dream, then you will have another. Chasing again
People can never satisfied with what they have, with what their achievement
Life will not stop just because you have your dream come true
My biggest dream are being a famous writter and get scholarship from abroad
Did I try to make it come true? Still on the way
Taking years on my way without knowing when will I get there
So, what dream of yours hasn't come true? Chasing!

-Tuesday : in a lonesome city -

No comments: