Saturday, May 18, 2013

Followers

Don't even think about having twitter followers from the site which is offering you hundred or million followers a day, free or even paid ($18 for 3000 followers?) You will go crazy because they are potentially garbage. Your followers number increased, but also the following number. They will randomize twitter account around the world who has subscribe into their site. No way! Their update will appear on your twitter timeline every second. The person you didn't want to follow, the person who never gave a quality update, the fake person who will give you nothing but trash. You will end up madly click unfollow.

Me and most people I think, know that twitter should be about quality rather than quantity when it comes to both who you follow and who you engage to follow you. The more people you follow, the faster your twitter stream flow and monitoring the quality of those you follow can be a task you never address. I don't give a shit who will follow / unfollow me, my following is the matter. I just want something important display on my timeline.

No comments: