Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fatin

Fatin is the winner of the 1st edition of X-Factor Indonesia? Many people doubt about her performance as an entertainer just because she wears hijab, but I think she has a great voice however. Her clumpsy style will soon disappear when she gets used to perform on stage. I didn't sent my voice/SMS to her neither Novita, but whoever the winner I believe that she will bring a "new" entertain with their own way. It doesn't matter wear hijab or not, woman or man as long as she/he gives the audience something new and entertaining.

Maybe this is the time Indonesian need a fresh performance talented from tv talent show. I remember why Klantink got rid of Putri Ayu, the main sponsor of IMB (Telkomsel) said that the audience need a fresh and new style of an entertainer. Woman singer and talented like Putri Ayu? That what we have seen in common. But a traditional musician group like Klantink? That was rarely found. So I give this same answer why Fatin got rid of Novita. Talent? Luck? The needs of the audience. Congratz! **not a lover nor hater of her

No comments: