Sunday, May 26, 2013

Get Married

So everyone try to be better when she/he gets married. God I'm glad when a friend of mine name 룩만 told me that. "I want to get married with my gf after ied al-fitr this year," he said on blackberry messanger. "Are you serious? OMG I'm glad to hear that! With 디안? Wait a minute, have you quit your habit with prostitutes?" I asked. "Yes. I quit. At least I have tried to quit slowly for the last months by only taste them just a little bit sometimes. But I didn't pay for sex anymore," he explained.

He confused me. "Quit slowly by only taste them just a little bit sometimes? Didn't pay anymore? It is odd that you still have your habit," I said. I'm not an angel, but I just hate the way men drive his sex into prostitutes. How poor your intended wife. "But, did she knows everything about your story?" I asked. "Not yet. I didn't tell her yet. I think there will be a time when she knows everything," he said. "Don't lie to her and don't cheat her. It will hurt you too when she does the same thing," I said. It's better to hurt someone with the truth, rather than kill them with a lie....

No comments: