Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Birthday Wishes

What makes these 2 years b'day special.. June 18th 2012 I didn't realize that I gave me gifts in my b'day until my sister sent me message on my blackberry messanger. I was too busy last year so I didn't even realized about b'day. I bought my iPad, Bold 9900, and a beautiful clutch. I swear I didn't mean it for my b'day.

This year b'day, I just give me gifts named trip to Korea, I paid my Hangul short course, I paid my master college tuition fee myself, and this early August I'll start my 1st semester. For me, it's well worth what I'm paying for and this is something amazing because I use my own money (not my parent's) to finance myself and everything I want 아직 서른. 

It is alright if I don't have yet a serious man to be my boyfriend or husband, it is alright if I can't even buy me a house and luxury car, if I haven't even had a steady job after leaving my previous job.. I'm still happy. I have my Lord, family and friends who love me much. That's more than enough.

Thank you God for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today by sending good wishes personally. Thank you for my family who never fails to show some love and care to me. I love you mom, dad, sisters - thx God for their existence and health. Thx God for the gift of new life, new hope, new experience. 

I think, this is the first time ever I really live my own life as I want. Once again, 신 감사

No comments: