Saturday, June 15, 2013

a Night to Remember

Kadang, hidup lebih indah dg kejutan
How God always come with complete surprise
I hate the feeling when I'm thinking of u
and the feeling when I'm missing u
And yes, you for real
Who came to me like an eyes blink

I can't describe u clearly
Hanya satu tanda membekas
bernama kebaikan dan...
No. It's not the way I'm stalking on you
But I know your life is "complicated"
And still, u'd never give up
Apakah hidup akan berhenti hanya dg qt menyerah?
and your answer is always God
I like the way u said and describe who God is

Well, I'm not gonna say like a saint
Because it is hard for me to put act like a saint
We can never truly act like a saint
I have my Lord, so does you
But I like the way u understand it

There was a night to remember

PS : Thx u for being there

No comments: