Sunday, February 13, 2011

✽ Almost Valentine ✽

Do you know what is Valentine? Sounds like years ago. Before i grow up as woman ;) This is two days before Val

Bad news or good one? Today, i've been kicked out by a group in bb just becauce inactivity :( So i kick out the moderator from my list. Is that you called a friend!

Today, i've been invited by my office community group. Actually, I hate being part of this, being this member just because my two big boss are in. Alright i can't write anything easily because they're always watch over me.

Then i have to be someone else not me. To be good? to be excited? to be smart? To be an employee with no "NE" Need Expectation. Am I freak of my boss? I think so! I don't even invite / approve them to my facebook n twitter account. No!

No comments: